Vehicle Registration Services and Advice on DVLA Matters


58 North Street, Bristol BS3 1HJ
0117 902 8656, 07795 423598



Specialist advice, help, admin, clearances, import and forms work

  HOME (overview)

Buy a Forms/Admin service
BUY Conformity Document

Vehicle Valuations
Vehicle Dating Services

IVA & MSVA test booking

 About | Contact


Driving to France?
You need a Crit'Air sticker or 'clean air certificate' if you are driving in Paris. click here. 48 hour service


Get live vehicle information from the UK DVLA database...

You will need only the vehicle registration number. This is a 3rd party data provision service. We are not part of the DVLA, and have no partnership with the UK DVLA.


Find fuel consumption and emissions information on a car from the UK VCA database...

You will need the vehicle registration number and make. This is a 3rd party data provision service. We are not part of the VCA, and have no partnership with the UK VCA.




BUY FORMS & ADMIN services
BUY Independent CoC (iCoC)
BUY NOVA Submission to HMRC

iCoC :  65  BUY
All vehicles: cars, motorcycles, vans, horsebox, trailer, caravan, trucks, tractors, quads...

Systems | Service | Status: normal, up-to-date

Vehicle registration help and services, forms and advice.

For all cars and 2 wheelers, Quad Bikes and all other vehicles. Any vehicle, any origin...

We are brokers of Vehicle Registration Services and advisors on DVLA matters. We're on your side !

to register a vehicle in the UK?

You'll need the correct DVLA V55 form for your vehicle (we fill it in for you), ready to present to the DVLA (you'll just have to sign it). We will also send you instructions and advice on what to do next.

We can also provide a submission to HMRC through the NOVA system for your vehicle. Plus we'll advise you about Year of Manufacture verification. We do not issue dating evidence but we can tell you what you can use and recommend options.

Taking a vehicle abroad? Click here



  Register your Trials Bike or Quad for the road. Any make, model, year, origin.  
  We do the paperwork (DVLA, HMRC - NOVA). 95. [go]  




0117 902 8656
07795 423598


Need to register a vehicle in the UK?

5 star service - fixed price 120

Image result for 5 star service

V55/5 form filled for you.

HMRC NOVA submission.

You send your docs and ID to us. We check and confirm.

Advice on the phone as needed throughout the process.

We advise you what else you need to do, like get an MOT done. Then prepare the package for DVLA.

proceed to 5 star service




DVLA centralisation
DVLA local offices in the UK have now all closed. But you can call us for advice or help on any UK DVLA matter or for contact numbers for DVLA departments, free.