Vehicle Registration Services and Advice on DVLA Matters


>  HOME (overview)
BUY iCoC (Conformity Document)
Vehicle Valuations
Vehicle Dating Services

NOVA (hmrc) clearance service
IVA & MSVA test booking

 About | Contact


Driving to France?
You need a Crit'Air sticker or 'clean air certificate' if you are driving in cities. click here. 24hr service


Get live vehicle information from the UK DVLA database...


You will need only the vehicle registration number. This is a 3rd party data provision service. We are not part of the DVLA, and have no partnership with the UK DVLA.


Look up UK Road Tax amounts...

This is a 3rd party data provision service.

Find fuel consumption and emissions information on a car from the UK VCA database...

You will need the vehicle registration number and make. This is a 3rd party data provision service. We are not part of the VCA, and have no partnership with the UK VCA.




BUY FORMS & ADMIN services
BUY Independent CoC (iCoC)
BUY NOVA Submission to HMRC

iCoC :  65 
All vehicles: cars, motorcycles, vans, horsebox, trailer, caravan, trucks, tractors, quads, etc.

Vehicle registration help and services, forms and advice.

For all cars and 2 wheelers, Quad Bikes and all other vehicles. Any vehicle, any origin...

We are brokers of Vehicle Registration Services and advisors on all DVLA matters.

Special product feature:
 You may wish to consider the EU Vehicle Information Document (VID) vehicle-specific booklet. 110

It contains the All France Crit-Air LEZ permit, EC type approval number, Euro Classification, Emissions information, and other continental vehicle data. Click here



Registering a vehicle in the UK?

You'll need the correct DVLA V55 form for your vehicle (we fill it in for you), ready to present to the DVLA (you'll just have to sign it). We will also send you instructions and advice on what to do next.

We can also provide a submission to HMRC through the NOVA system for your vehicle. Plus we'll advise you about Year of Manufacture verification. We do not issue dating evidence but we can tell you what you can use and recommend options.


Taking a vehicle abroad? Click here


Need to register any vehicle in the UK?

5 star service
- fixed price 120


V55/5 form filled in for you.


HMRC NOVA submission /clearance.


You send your docs and ID to us. We check and confirm.


Advice on the phone as needed throughout the process.


We prepare the package for DVLA and send it off to them as your agent.

proceed to 5 star service


DVLA centralisation
DVLA local offices in the UK have now all closed. But you can call us for advice or help on any UK DVLA matter or for contact numbers for DVLA departments, free.