Vehicle Registration Services and Advice on DVLA Matters


About | Contact

Vehicle Registration Assistance Package


BUY Conformity Document
LOST V5C abroad?
NOVA hmrc clearance service


click here for simplified view - mobile version

Driving through France?
You need a Crit'Air sticker or 'clean air certificate' if you are driving in cities. click here. 24hr service


Get live vehicle information from the UK DVLA database...


You will need only the vehicle registration number. This is a 3rd party data provision service. We are not part of the DVLA, and have no partnership with the UK DVLA.


Look up UK Road Tax amounts...

This is a 3rd party data provision service.

Find fuel consumption and emissions information on a car from the UK VCA database...

You will need the vehicle registration number and make. This is a 3rd party data provision service. We are not part of the VCA, and have no partnership with the UK VCA.


Motor Trade Questions and Support
 Image result for automobile trade
Forms, templates and guidance for tests and compliance


Trade Promotions
Reseller options for shops and dealerships (Please email for details and schemes)

FREE GetMeAlogBook leaflet dispenser pack




Emissions Services and Products
Certificate of Emissions

Vehicle Emissions testing for UK, EU and global CO2 and NOx certification

Click here to enquire

BUY FORMS & ADMIN services
BUY Independent CoC (ICOC)
BUY NOVA Submission to HMRC

For all vehicles of all ages: cars, motorcycles, vans, horsebox, trailer, caravan, trucks, tractors, quads, etc.

Vehicle registration help and services, forms and advice.

For all cars and 2 wheelers, Quad Bikes and all other vehicles. Any vehicle, any origin...

We advise on all DVLA matters.
... same-day number plate transfer service ...

CALL - 0117 902 8656

Registering a vehicle in the UK?

You'll need the correct DVLA V55 form for your vehicle (we fill it in for you), ready to present to the DVLA (you'll just have to sign it). We will also send you instructions and advice on what to do next.

We can also provide a submission to HMRC through the NOVA system for your vehicle. Plus we'll advise you about Year of Manufacture verification. We do not issue dating evidence but we can tell you what you can use and recommend options.

Taking a vehicle abroad? Click here

  Privacy Policy

Need to register a vehicle in the UK?

5 star service  £210
inc. VAT

V55/5 form filled in for you, using CoC/ICOC or database info.

HMRC NOVA submission /clearance.


You send your docs and ID to us. We check and confirm.


Advice on the phone as needed throughout the process.


We prepare the package for DVLA and send it off to them as your agent.

proceed to 5 star service


DVLA centralisation
DVLA walk-in local offices have now all closed. But you can call us for advice or help on any DVLA matter.